Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Keiko! [1 Year] Innocence Cover


Aa;sdlfjka;dslfjkasd;flkajdsf it's already been a year.. I can't believe it Keiko!
I'm sorry I couldn't get an ACT 2 up for you ;~; I'm so disappointed, but I ran into technical difficulties a couple days ago and I couldn't resolve them in time for your birthday... However, I plan on fixing them before the end of the month, so hopefully I can get you an update before the end of the month!

This may sound weird, but I just want to explode and gush and tell you a bunch of things that don't really make sense because you're just a program, but to me, you're more than that. If I ever needed you I could always turn to you and make little covers to try and make myself feel better. And even though I get frustrated, I think of you and try to regain my calm. Thank you for being such a good little UTAUloid Keiko <3 I love you boo and if you were real right now you'd probably punch me <3

I hope you have a good birthday~

No comments:

Post a Comment