Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Gonna start working on ACT 2.. hopefully

Sooooo last night I started to think about Keiko's voicebank again.... and I don't know, I just really want to work on it but I don't have a good enough mic and I'm not sure if it will sound good enough
But then I thought...
Well, maybe something that could help would be the pitch of my voice
Because when I originally recorded Keiko, I did it in a sing-song voice that was higher than I was recording for the ACT 2.
So I recorded my voice differently today and I compared the two voices (Keiko ACT1 and Keiko ACT2)  and I think it's a LOT better, even if it's just a computer mic that's recording.

So I think that I'm going to start this project now.  Granted, I don't have a high quality mic like I recorded with Keiko's ACT1 (my dad said it was a very very good mic, but I honestly think the reason why it's broken is because my mac short-circuited it... is that possible?  I mean, it worked on all my other computers...) but I think changing my pitch when I'm recording will be enough to produce another good voicebank.
Hopefully it works out! Fingers crossed~

No comments:

Post a Comment