Sunday, November 11, 2012

Campanella cover -Keiko-

Listen to Keiko's cover of Campanella!

So I thought that I was going to have to give up on UTAU completely
Until I decided to see if there was an UTAU program compatible with the Mac
And I found it ;w;

Yes, I now use UTAU-synth
It's a little.. new. Different.
I'm not exactly used to it since I'm used to the WinUTAU, but what can I do?
This is the only alternative I have..
Well, unless I want to use the bootcamp on the Mac.. but that takes too long xD

So I'm kind of back in business.  I still have a lot of things that I have to do outside of UTAU and I can't churn out music and videos often, but this is better than nothing!

Hopefully a video will be up soon~

If you want the MP3...

**ALSO**
I fixed up some sounds in Keiko's voicebank and edited the oto, plus added sounds.
So I think it's time to release an ACT 1.1
 Please use that ACT if you plan on using her ^^

Thank you~

No comments:

Post a Comment