Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ahhh Fan art for Keiko and Zane! and other news

And it's the first legitimate fan art ;w;
By that I mean, somebody drew them for me because she thought they looked cute!
I mean, I've had Keiko drawn before but that was mostly because I requested it =w=
But ahh I love this girl, her art is always amazing!



giftie thingy by *Kickchuu on deviantART

She redrew the "Cendrillon" cover
And it looks beautiful! 
I'm really happy right now ;w;
----
And in other news...
My computer is having... a hard time.. working.
I think something is wrong with it.....
So unfortunately, there won't be too many updates?  Also because of the fact that I have a lot of homework, that doesn't help.
But right now... er.. things are going on with my school. So if I finish all of my homework fast enough than I can get on to attempting to work UTAU again.
I'm sorry if this inconveniences or irritates people.. /rolls away/

No comments:

Post a Comment