Monday, July 30, 2012

2 EARLY LISTENS: ± (Plus Minus) & CENDRILLON

± (Plus Minus) (covered by Keiko)

CENDRILLON (covered by Zane and Keiko)

Zane actually sounds like a guy in my opinion TwT I always juggle with my feelings on his voice xD

 Yep, early listens because I like to make songs, not videos |D I hope you like them!

I'll get to making videos soon.  But just so it is known...
I AM PROBABLY GOING TO BE RELEASING AN ACT 1.1 JUST BECAUSE I FOUND ISSUES WITH THE BANK D:

She was missing some sounds, and I re-otoed some little things TwT

I was so happy with her.

AND THIS HAPPENS.

AND ZANE, YOU ARE NO BETTER.  Seriously, sometimes this stuff is a little irritating, but what can you do? :3

But for Zane's case, he isn't anywhere near finished.  I still need to re-oto him (so that it's better.. cuz it kinda sucks right now. ) and make his profile picture and concept art and ughhh I can't draw guys xD  So in Cendrillon Keiko's beautiful smoothness and stuff(she's otoed better xD ) kinda overpowers him a bit.  I tried to get it to work out but ehhh...


No comments:

Post a Comment